Today’s Daily Prompt asks: If you were involved in a movie, would you rather be the director, the producer, or the lead performer? (Note: you can’t be the writer!)./Photographers, artists, poets: show us CELEBRITY.
Well, that takes the fun out of that plan! Granted, I tend to write my stories, envisioning them as films. (Just check out any of the cast of characters here.) Could be bold and play with Pinterest and create a board there – but that could be dangerous/trouble. I digress.
I’d be comfortable being the producer: the matchmaker, plotter, planner behind the scenes. True, some would argue that anyone who teaches is one who takes to the stage (even if we’re more like directors – be it traffic or otherwise).
I’ve had fun with readings done by the SnoValley Writes! and FreeValley Publishing groups. To hear and see words come to life – it’s like the playwright for “Through the Memory Darkly” said: “to see your words take on a life of its own is a wonderful thing, a new dimension.”
Give me the shadows, the supports, the seemingly invisible means of setting things in place for the project to progress, filmed or not and I’d be properly content.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Yay Australia ^_^ | muffinscout
- Muse- Short Story | Rose-tinted Rambles
- Randolph’s Diet | The Jittery Goat
- Stardom | Sue’s Trifles
- Girl, On Film | Be Less Amazing
- Right Act | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- Daily Prompt: The Show Must Go On | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Daily Prompt: Celebrity | Foto Challenge
- Last time I saw Mandela..he was going strong at 90 | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Rihanna live in Concert | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Daily Prompt: The Show Must Go On | Under the Monkey Tree
- Evil, Hilarious and a Star – Daily Prompt | alienorajt
- Daily Prompt: The Show Must Go On | Blog of the imaginator
- Daily Prompt: The Show Must Go On « cognitive reflection
- The Art Of Being An Artist | The Dragon Weyr
- One Man Show | The Number FiftyTwo
- story of our lives | fragments of life
- Daily Prompt: The Show Must Go On | Beefy’s House o’ Fun
- Daily Prompt: The Show Must Go On « Mama Bear Musings
- CELEBRITY | Francine In Retirement
- “The Show Must Go On” | Relax
- Celebrity Kitties | Purple Rosemary