Today’s Daily Prompt asks: This just in: let’s pretend that science has proven that karma is a thing. Your words and actions will influence what happens to you in the future. How (if at all) will you change your ways?/Photographers, artists, poets: show us CIRCLE.
If one were to think of their words as rocks and the aftereffects as reactions in water (ie skipping or sinking or missing completely), would we choose what we say more carefully?
Remember as children, we sing-sang “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.”? Have we learned from that or draw power from that (good/bad)?
The right words spoken can have an amazing effect. The wrong words could do an unknown harm. So whether you speak in the hopes of giving/paying forward or striking/paying back – choose wisely.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Circle of life for bison | Exploratorius
- Tom Attwater Is Dying. His Daughter Might Die, Too. The Letter He Left For Her Is Unforgettable. | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Sight and sound of a cemetery | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Karma By Another Name | The Jittery Goat
- Human vs. Humans | Rose-tinted Rambles
- Karma | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Daily Prompt: Karma Chameleon | Journeyman
- DP Daily Prompt: Karma Chameleon | Sabethville
- The Circle of Time – Daily Prompt | alienorajt
- Circle | Mara Eastern
- Karma | Stephanie auf Reisen
- Daily Prompt: Karma Chameleon | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Karma for the Introvert | 61 Musings
- Daily Prompt: Will you become a Karma Chameleon? | seikaiha’s blah-blah-blah
- cyclical not seasonal | peacefulblessedstar
- Wow, sorry, hit my own nerve there. | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Karma Chameleon | The Wandering Poet
- slightly less | yi-ching lin photography
- there is room to do | y
- Who Watches The Watchmen? | The Dragon Weyr
- karma and unsought gifts | gaikokumaniakku
- Daily Post : Karma Chamleon | NRI-scopic777