Photo response to today’s Daily Prompt: You’re on a long flight, and a palm reader sitting next to you insists she reads your palm. You hesitate, but agree. What does she tell you?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us HANDS.
In the corner of the wood-paneled room
Sits a quiet crafter before a loom.
Foot moving in time, Hand feeding the line
Of raw fibers’ first spinning into gold.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Daily Prompt: In the Palm of Your Hand | The Silver Leaf Journal
- Daily Prompt: Life Line | Heron There & Everywhere
- Daily Prompt: Life Line 12/8 | familyphotosfoodcraft.com
- Daily Prompt: Hands | Far from Done
- Daily Prompt: Life Line | februarylove18
- Primordial Palm | 5 Degrees Of Inspiration
- Holding | loveletterstoaghost
- Daily Prompt: Life Line | Pinay New Yorker
- Daily Prompt: Life Line (To All the Hands) | soarlikeeagle
- Monday’s Child | Sisters of Christ
- Life Line | Danny James
- Toeing the Line | Daily Prompt | 1980(seven)