I haven’t had a chance to keep up with the blogs this past week the way I wish. Just now catching up on work I’ve missed and personal projects I had put aside for too long.
- The NaNo project is coming along fairly well – haven’t fallen into the valley of frustration yet. (even if blog posts/updates have dropped down)
- The Fiction Sketchbook Project was sent and received (despite the notion of sending it long before deadline). Now to turn that into a chap book or something else.
- The follow-up to “Reflections on Water” is almost ready for print.
- Thanks to not one, but two great workshops courtesy of arteast, a few more ‘crafty’ elements are emerging. (to be shared eventually)
- A few more photo collections have been created, with a few more queued to go.
Now to wonder what the weekend will bring…