Torn between the Daily Prompt: For many of us, winter is blooming into spring, or fall hardening into winter. Which season do you most look forward to?
First things first – Fall and Spring are my favorites – the blanket of colors to enjoy on a walk:
or the emerging colors of spring surrounded by the greenery:
Then again, could go with the following quote by George Eliot:
“If youth is the season of hope, it is often so only in the sense that our elders are hopeful about us; for no age is so apt as youth to think its emotions, partings, and resolves are the last of their kind.”
Or this poem from poets.org:
The dawn was apple-green, The sky was green wine held up in the sun, The moon was a golden petal between. She opened her eyes, and green They shone, clear like flowers undone For the first time, now for the first time seen.
What is your favorite season?
- My story collection Platypus | Best Adventures of Bzebza, the Bodacious Beetle
- The Cold Season | Death By Any Other Name
- The winter blues | Right Down My Alley
- April Is Not The Cruelest Month | Tony’s Texts
- 8|4 Daily Prompt: Turn, Turn, Turn | Family Photos Food & Craft
- Ah the joys of the mildly tepid days of summer… | thoughtsofrkh