Or my one-word response to today’s Daily Prompt: You’re stranded in a foreign city for a day with no money and no friends. Where do you go; what do you do?
No, seriously, I could spend a day in a library (or a church) and feel quite content and safe. Find a few key books on how to say what I need to say, barter for an internet connect and email a note a la ET – “Can’t phone home!” That’s after I’ve read to my heart’s content and explored every level possible.
- Daily Prompt: Stranded in Harmony | Lines by Linda
- blank | Mind Heart Journeys
- Ilya Fostiy. Memory | Philosophy & Photography
- Ilya Fostiy. Basement | Philosophy & Photography
- Daily Prompt: Stranded | cognitive reflection
- Daily Prompt: Stranded | solomoneduotu’s Blog
- Oh dear, it seems I’ve lost myself. | thoughtsofrkh
- Adventure in the City | Spunky Wayfarer